Sunday, December 27, 2015

Addison turns Seven!

Addison is now seven!  I feel like it was just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital.  It's been a good journey so far.  I'm so grateful for Addison.  She is a great helper around the house and is usually very patient with her siblings. She is a great big sister. She loves loves to draw and color and create anything really! She started out not enjoying school this year but now enjoys it a lot.  She is reading now too. She is a great example to me.  Earlier this year on a Sunday I asked Clark if he wanted to play a game on the tablet.  Addison responded by saying, "Mom that isn't a very Sunday appropriate activity."  She is truly a blessing to have in our family and is most definitely from a choice generation. It's fun to watch her grow and learn. I feel like I am just realizing that she really is her own person. She has thoughts and feelings of her own and has to experience life and those experiences will mold her. I can only hope and pray that I can teach her what is most important. The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 We love you Addison!
 We got about 18 inches of snow the Monday before Addison's birthday... This is just one of the pictures of the first part of the snow storm. We lost power twice in one day because the snow was so heavy.
 Addison had a winter program at school on Dec 17th. This is a reindeer she made that helped to decorate the gym where they had their program. In the program she sang "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" it's fitting since she has 4 missing! :)
 Happy Birthday!




 She got the Mall on the wall for Polly Pockets. It is what she has wanted for over a year now.
 Our sweet neighbor Jannette who is like the kids Grandma here gave Addison her own snack container with pistachios. She is good at remembering what the kids like.
 Tyler made Addison a sketch book.
 A drawing book...
 more sweatshirts because she complains about being cold all day at school
 Chubby puppy from G and G W.
 G and G T surprised her by coming the evening of her birthday and stayed through the weekend.  Then we followed them back to their home for a few days before Christmas.
 G and G T gave Addison a lalalopsy easy bake oven. (Addison made cookies for Santa with it!) Addison, Clark and Kaylee all have suitcases now that they can use when they go visit Grandmas and Grandpas!

No comments: