Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas

I am not going to write too much mostly because Clark's movie is ending and it's just easier not to be on the computer when he wants to be. ;)  Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas.  It really was a fun Christmas.  We got to be with both families quite a bit and Tyler and I also enjoyed a get away to celebrate our eighth wedding anniversary.  I am in a January slump right now but I think part of that has to do with being sick for a week and still not feeling fabulous... We really were blessed during 2014 and are excited for 2015.  Time just keeps flying by and we can't call it back but then again I don't know that we would want to.  We keep learning and growing though all these mortal life experiences and although I miss my kids being teeny tiny I love watching them grow and learn...
 Nativity on Christmas Eve
 Opening a present on Christmas Eve
 Christmas morning waiting to go downstairs.
 stockings...
 Grandpa and Kaylee (you have to enjoy milk first before anything:)
 Uncle Joe and Grandma


 Mom and Dad opening their kitchenaide from all their kids... Mom cried for those of you who weren't there. ;)




 Dad bought Mom a new wedding ring for Christmas this year. (She lost her original one at our house somewhere...)

 We spent some time with Connor and Tim on Christmas and then also went sledding with them the next day.

 Mom and Dad opening their kitchenaide from all their kids. :)


We didn't do to well taking pictures of just hanging out and having fun but we did that a lot too! We played games and the kids did some crafts with my parents while we were gone.  Dad W got out his electric trains that were a big hit with Clark too.