Thursday, January 8, 2015

6 Years Old!

 I can't believe my baby is already 6 years old!  She really is such a big helper and hasn't been my baby for a long time but she stills loves to snuggle!  Addison wanted a Gingerbread party this year so that's what we did.  The kids decorated gingerbread men with glitter then decorated a real gingerbread house.  I told Addison we needed to keep it small and that next year we probably wouldn't do a party.  I didn't mean for it to become an every year thing just sort of morphed into it so this year we will be backing off from having lots of friends over but focussing on doing something fun as a family that the birthday kiddo picks.

 Addison had a fun day, but was tired by the end.  She not only had her birthday party but her school Christmas party on her birthday as well.  Addison did a fun poster all about her... Should have taken a picture of it... maybe I will get it back then I will.  She put that her favorite color is pink (although whenever I ask her she says all the colors).  Addison loves to draw and color.  She loves to play with her friend Breda and cousin Hallie and play Barbies and polly pockets.  She loves reading books.   She loves chocolate. :)  She also lost her first tooth right about a week after she turned six.  We went to Idaho to visit family and she lost it up there.

No comments: