Sunday, June 30, 2013

We are still surviving!

So it's been super duper hot.  Here is just one of the many water fights we have had lately...
\
So Addison and Clark absolutely love blankets.  They each have a couple of "special" ones .  I decided a while ago that for their younger sibling gift I wanted them to have something to snuggle.  :)  So I made these larger soft blankets for them out of cuddle fabric and flannel.  They will be a little warm this summer but should be fun for winter.  They are already a big hit!!! Addison is so excited for the new baby she can hardly stand it.  We had to make a count down chain to baby's birthday (c-section day) unless she decides to come sooner she will be here July 8th around 7:30 am... One week from tomorrow... I haven't been sleeping very well the last few nights thinking about it all.  It's like a lead up to Christmas!  I didn't get this with either of the others because both came earlier than expected due to pre-clampsia, but so far blood pressure and everything is cooperating.

No comments: