Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tyler and Kids

 It was so fun.  I looked out the window and saw this at the end of May.  Clark and Tyler were tackling and tickling each other.  Tyler also did airplane.  I started snapping pictures through the window.  A few minutes later Addison and our dog Lulu joined in.  :)  I love Tyler's disgusted look as Lulu licks his ear and face... Tyler sure adores Addison and Clark so much and they love him too.  He is such a good Dad.  He is so good about letting them "help" with things even though really it isn't helpful.  Clark loves to help dad dig in the dirt trying to finish our rock patio and also mow the lawn along with other chores.  The kids also helped me out getting ready for everybody coming to the dance recital.  Addison and Clark washed the windows inside and scrubbed the tub and swept and mopped.  They were very helpful.  ;)  I just hope they still enjoy it in a few years.








No comments: