Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring is Coming!

 We decided that since the weather is warming up and these little birdhouses were only $1 and our kids love to paint... the combination was perfect for a Sunday afternoon activity.  Addison is very excited to hang hers up for the birds although she wants to add a pink roof to it after the yellow paint dries.  Clark was a little disappointed I would only let him use one color.  He chose green but wanted yellow and blue later...
 Both the kids were concentrating so hard.  Addison made sure to get around all the edges.  It really did turn out pretty good.  I loved seeing Clark's little tongue come out as he worked to get it all covered in paint.  He even painted inside the bird house so the birds could have some interior paint ;)



 Later today we went outside for a walk and then had to stay out and enjoy the dry ground for a while.  Clark has discovered his big trucks from the sandbox already.  I can tell he is going to love being outside this spring and summer.  He is getting so grown up!  Addison really needs a bigger bike but is a little nervous about it so I guess we will enjoy having a little money in our bank account until she is ready. 

 Of course Lulu had to join in the fun.  I love watching her run eights around the yard for no reason other than excitement at being able to play outside with the kids.

 Our baby girl is growing up so fast and is more beautiful everyday it seems!  Tyler thinks he needs to get a shot gun already... I think we have a few more years... at least I hope!
Oh another one of Clark's new loves right now is sprinklers.  He absolutely is fascinated with them!  He was stuck on clocks and Temples for a while and still really enjoys pointing all of them out, but when we are outside man this boy can find every sprinkler in a manner of seconds!  As we were on our walk every four feet or so he would say "there's 'nother spinkerler." What a silly boy that we love!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOVE YOU! Love the pictures too.
Mom/Gma W