Well I have been lapsing in picture taking, but we did get some cute ones of a fun picnic the kids and I did in our front yard. Addison loved it so much we had to repeat it the next day when dad was home. We also have been enjoying te sprinklers since it's been so hot already. We went to idaho to visit for Memorial day weekend which was a lot of fun even though the kids got sick again! I think it's a curse every time we go there we get sick! Oh well... Clark was so snugly so that was nice. Love you all and hope your summer has had a fun start as well! Oh Clark is pointing out his owies he got on our walk a day ago. He was walking behind me and I heard a thunk. I immediately knew what had happened because this is fairly common place with him... Yup it was his forehead hitting the sidewalk. OUCH!
1 comment:
Poor Clark! I wish I could kiss his owies all better. :)
The picnic and sprinklers do look fun and the picture of you is lovely...such a beautiful woman you are!
Love, Mom W
Post a Comment