Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Fun


Here are some pictures of things we've done this fall. We've had fun.

5 comments:

Nora said...

What a cute little ladybug, and hot dog for that matter. Glad to see your pictures! I love to be able to keep up with what's new in your lives. Hope you are happy and healthy. We are looking forward to seeing you on Thanksgiving weekend! Love always,
Aunt Nora

Michael said...

I agree with Nora...CUTEST LADYBUG EVER!!! (and yes, we like the hot dog too!)
Love you!
Grandma W (a.k.a. Mom)

Hilary and Kevin said...

what fun picutres! I love the costume and thanks for putting up pictures of the two girls together. Love ya
Hilary

Randal and Stef said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! She is so cute in that ladybug costume! I hope all is well with your family. We need to catch up on times!

Swainy Swainstons said...

Cute pictures! I love your "hot dog"! Addison sure made a cute ladybug! I wonder why you chose that costume?! It wouldn't happen to be one of your favorites, would it?!