Friday, April 2, 2010

Addison Portrait

Hey Everybody, I am posting something!!! It's very exciting. These are some portrait pictures Tyler took of Addison in the studio on campus for one of his classes. They turned out pretty cute. We forgot to bring props so we ended up using the diaper bag. Addison found my wallet which I took away (the picture of her crying) then decided to give it back since we weren't quite done with the session and she was inconsolable until she had it back. Pictures taken on March 31, 2010) Addison is now 15 and 1/2 months old.

3 comments:

Nora said...

So cute! Can I download some of the pictures from your Picasa web album? I especially like how it tells the story...happy, crying, better but still with tears in the eyes. Love the piggy tails, too! Glad to see you posting again.

Nora said...

Lydia,
Here is a site you might like. My friend Jenni blogs a lot, and I got it from her. Love to you and yours.
Nora
http://littlenummies.net/

Lydia said...

Thanks Nora. Sure you can download them... I don't remember what resolution I uploaded them in though.