Friday, March 20, 2009

Well It's about time


I guess it's been long enough that we haven't posted anything s
o here goes. Life has been pretty busy these last few months, with Lydia in school full time, and me (Tyler) at work 30 hours a week, (I'm only working 30 hours so that I can watch Addison while Lydia is in class 3 days a week, Her Mom and my Mom help out a ton by watching Addison on Tuesdays and Thursdays) We've been pretty busy, but the semester is winding down, and it's Lydia's last semester so that's exciting, she won't technically graduate till next fall because that is
when she'll be graduating.

I will be going back to school in April. I will be taking some Art classes an accounting class and a New Testament course. It shouldn't be too rough of a semester, still busy though, because I'll be working 30 hours a week as well, but doable.

Addison is growing so fast, we love her so much. Her smiles are getting cuter and cuter. She doesn't do too much, but she is starting to coo alot and that is really fun.

1 comment:

Britnae said...

What a cute little girl you two have!