Here is a short little video of Addison getting her first bath. This was right after she was born, in the neonatal ICU. Just click on the picture to go to the video and watch it.
Hi there! Such an adorable video of Addison's bath. I hope all is going well for you. I've decided to join the blogging world. My blog spot is mylilcountrykitchen.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in contact with you. Love to you and your beautiful girls!
4 comments:
Hi there! Such an adorable video of Addison's bath. I hope all is going well for you. I've decided to join the blogging world. My blog spot is mylilcountrykitchen.blogspot.com.
Hope to keep in contact with you. Love to you and your beautiful girls!
We love you! Show us more pictures!
Grandma W.
Yay! I found your blog!!!
I can't believe that I'm going to have one of those some day. It makes me kind of nervous. How do you know what to do?
Post a Comment