Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

 Emma's one month photoshoot... It didn't go so well.  Emma has been super fussy.  I think she has a cold like all my other children. :(

 We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins this year. The kids really got into it.  Addison really loves the pumpkin seeds roasted just like me. :)
 Kaylee had to make sure there was nothing left inside her pumpkin... Kaylee and I made a vampire pumpkin.
 Clark's really gotten into posing for pictures.
 Clark made a silly smiley face pumpkin.
 We let Addison actually use a knife to carve her pumpkin this year.  She did a great job.  She made a baby pumpkin.

 Addison was a veterinarian, Clark a Ninja Turtle, Kaylee a fairy, and Emma a cow... We enjoyed going trick or treating around our neighborhood with some of the neighbor kids and their parents.  Our sweet neighbor Jannette joined us too.  We enjoy having adopted grandparents around. :)
 Emma's first Halloween! (I made the costume!) On Friday we went trick or treating to Tyler's work and I dressed up as a cowgirl. I thought it was fitting while holding my cow. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh how fun! I love all the costumes but the udder on Emma's cow costume made me LOL! You did a great job, as always...
Love you all!
Gma W