Summer has officially started for us. Addison is done with kindergarten. The pictures are on the computer not my phone anymore of her graduation along with pictures from the zoo with Kaylee... Maybe I'll get them on here some time... Maybe not... But tonight at the library we had the summer reading program kick off which is all about super hero's! The kids really enjoyed it. Addison is flower power super girl! Kaylee put a heart on her cape. Probably love you death super cutie and Clark is just Clark. ;) he doesn't like nick names of any kind. He can be so serious... Wonder where he gets that from... We came home and had ice cream. The others were in the tub and I caught Kaylee with her face in her bowl. Addison and Clark spent almost a whole week with my parents which they absolutely loved! I think Kaylee really enjoyed the one on one time with daddy and mommy but you can bet she was sure excited to see them last night. She talked to Addison all the way home and Addison was a non stop chatter box. Clark's comment was " I miss grandma already." We are glad they had fun but are glad to have them home. We sure missed them (although the break was nice. I only did one load of laundry and only had to run the dishwasher every other day!) Kaylee and I had fun too. We went to the zoo and she had a blast grocery shopping with mom and dad's attention plus all the one on one play at home and being held for naps. Yep it was nice. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment