We have been busy with all sorts of stuff lately. One of which has been making PJs... More to make but Clark's PJs are a hit!
Kaylee loves to swing just like the others do!
A picture Addison drew and colored of our family at kindergarten. I love Tyler's "spikes" on his face. Aka stubble. ;)
We went to a children's museum that had a Bob the builder exhibit. We thought Clark would love it. He loved the museum although I don't think he cared about the Bob the builder exhibit anymore than any of the other exhibits.
Addison wanted her own scrap book to do so while I canned one after noon she scrapped. She had a blast with it and has a good eye for artsy stuff already... She comes by it honestly from all her grandparents and dad.
Outside play so much fun! Clark has grown up so much since Addison started kindergarten. He plays better with Kaylee and just acts more grown up about things.
Kaylee is running all over the place and is a busy toddler now as much as I want her to stay my baby... I enjoy seeing her discover new things.
Here is a picture of Addison on her first day of school with her best friend Breda. They are in the same class this year. It's been a busy fall already with lots of babysitting and kindergarten. Addison comes home from school tired most days. She does enjoy it most days though!
We hope everyone else is having a fun busy fall as well! We are still trying to make it to the park once a week and story time at the library at least every other week. Life is busy but good.












No comments:
Post a Comment