Monday, September 30, 2013

Kaylee's Blessing

It's been a while since I have posted anything.  Kaylee Ann Whitworth was blessed on September 1, 2013 by her father.  She is such a wonderful addition to our family.  We love her more than words can express. I love to walk out and find Addison or Clark holding her hand and talking to her.  She really has been a great baby.  I don't want to curse myself but she hardly ever cries and will just let out little "waah"when she is hungry or tired. She is so adorable.
Clark lovin' on his baby sister.  "Stoter" as he says. ;)


It was so great to have lots of family and friends come.  Many came from a distance to be here and it was wonderful to have them.  We love you all so much!







I was excited to make her blessing dress although it didn't turn out quite how I was picturing it.  I think I should have used a smaller ruffle fabric; however, she is cute no matter what she wears or doesn't wear! :) Kaylee has so many adorable rolls on her.  We love our little chunky monkey!


We love you beautiful baby!

No comments: