Sunday, August 25, 2013

Whitworth Family Reunion 2013 -- Bone, Idaho Camp Cumorah

(Side not to the reunion... Tyler's birthday was a few days before the reunion)  Happy Birthday we love you!!!


Cute picture of kids all together!
 Okay here is the family reunion.  It was on August 2-4.  The kids had a blast camping with Tyler.  Kaylee and I slept at my parents and just went up for Saturday's festivities.  The pictures tell it all.  It was a lot of fun.  There might have been some super tired kids though (my parents too).  :)
Uncle Terry is the horseshoe throwing fiend according to Tyler.  (He took these most of these pictures so I could enjoy from the comfort of a bed and bathroom. :)


Here is Weston back from Africa and his cute girlfriend Amber.   
 

All our immediate family with Grandma Whitworth






Aunts, and uncles and cousins oh my!

Canoe wars!

Addison would have spent all day in the lake if she could have had her way.


Clark enjoyed going for adventures and finding frogs with Dad by the creek. 





2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! Fun pictures, and we did have fun. Thanks so much for coming!
Lots of love,
Mom W.

Hilary and Kevin said...

How fun I took like 2 pictures! I'm glad Tyler took more :)