Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day! It's finally here!

 Opening stocking stuffers... So exciting!
 These two cute kiddos were stoked the whole day!
I loved watching them get so excited.  Clark got to
the point where he was done opening presents and 
really just wanted to play. Then when he was in the
mood to open presents he wanted to open everyone's
but his. Silly boy!
 Addison opening doll clothes for her new "little sister"
as she calls her.  It is a cute 18inch doll that looks like 
her.  Even better because Santa found her at DI and 
she absolutely loves her! :) She put her in PJs last night
and tucked her in bed and this morning "little sister" got
dressed when Addison did and has been playing with 
her all day.  I believe she named the doll Abigail (but 
don't quote me on that.)
 Mom and Joe enjoying watching the festivities of opening
presents. Santa split up their presents so they could open
some with Nate and family when they went home mid-morning
on Christmas.  We are so glad you came.

 Coming out and seeing everything! So EXCITED!

 Clark with his blanket and stocking.
 Addison showing me a stocking stuffer Santa brought.
 opening presents...
 more....
 more.... Awesome R/C bus huh?
 more.... Tyler was super excited about all
his gifts this year! I think they all fit even!
 taking a break from opening presents to enjoy
a Dora art kit...
 Taking a break opening presents to read "I love to see the Temple"
book with Grandpa T.  This little boy melts my heart.
He absolutely loves Temples. He already knows a few of them
like the Kirtland, Nauvoo, and SLC one from a book we have.
We have to look through the book several times
a day.  Now he has one he can keep at his level and look at
all the time.  I hope he truly does know how important
the Temple is.  We are trying to be good parents and instill
faith in our Savior Jesus Christ in both of our sweet little
angels.  I know we aren't perfect that is why we need Christ
and I know that life isn't always perfect which is why we need
Christ because he knows us and loves us and can and 
wants to help us.

"Little sister" and Addison.... By the way
I haven't done a post about it but we are expecting 
a little brother or sister to join the family in
early-mid July.  We are very excited if you couldn't
tell. :) Addison has been praying for at least 8 months 
for a little sister... hopefully she won't be too disappointed
if a brother is coming. ;)

No comments: