Friday, May 6, 2011
Happy Easter!
Here are some pictures of our Easter fun. Some pictures were taken the weekend before Easter while others were taken in our new home. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa W. for the fun Spring/Easter clothes for the kiddos. They look so adorable in them and we really have tried to do photo shoots but one or the other isn't cooperating... I will try to post some of the ones that turned out. Addison loved hunting for eggs and Clark loves chewing on his stuffed bunny from G & G Tonks. We tried to tell Addison about Christ's resurrection and talk about an empty egg representing the tomb and sometimes it doesn't even seem like she is listening, but it was so sweet to have her say, "Come mom I want to tell you a story about Jesus." I know we aren't perfect like our Heavenly Parents but it's sure nice to know that she is listening to some of the good things we are trying to teach her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment