Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Hilary and I put on the annual gingerbread house making. I have to give the credit to her though because Hilary made the houses this year. She figured why have 12 houses. So we combined our ingredients and she went to town. The girls had a great time making the houses. I think they ate more candy than they put on but hey that's the fun part about making them! We are going to miss our Cherrington family when they move back to Idaho. Hopefully we can convince them to come back to us after graduation...

3 comments:

Michael said...

Oh what fun! I love all the pictures of the gingerbread, the Christmas tree and Clark's sweet smile! Thanks for sharing :)
We love you!
Mom and Dad W.

Kellie said...

We just freaked out because Addison looks so different! It's been a year! Crazy! She's growing too much! And Clark is just unreal!

Lydia said...

I need to jump on Tyler's facebook and check out your kids! I bet they are growing like weeds too. We love you guys!