Friday, October 1, 2010

W. Clark Whitworth

William Clark Whitworth (Clark) was born via C-Section yesterday afternoon at 4:32PM He's 8 lbs 1 oz and is 21 and a half inches long. Mom and baby are both doing great, here are some pictures.




Here he is about 5 minutes after he was born still has gunk on him.




Wide awake, he's been awake alot, when they pulled him out of Lydia, they held him up and he looked right at me and then started screaming - it was pretty scary




In the neonatal ICU getting all cleaned up and sporting a great hat




The hat was too much



I'll upload more pictures soon. Sorry I didn't get them up sooner, the internet here is funky, I tried last night, but it wouldn't let me.

3 comments:

Randal and Stef said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you! Does he have blond hair? Cute!

Michael said...

He really is a beautiful baby! We are so happy he is finally here...
We love you!
Mom and Dad Whitworth

Nora said...

Congratulations! We are so glad that Lydia and Clark are doing okay. We love you very much. Thanks for posting!